To reinforce our Global BU Services, at our Headquarters in Lausanne (Mex), we are looking for a Spare Parts Order Fulfillment (OF) Agent
He/she is in charge of the end to end execution of Spares offer and order to cash country operations.
OF agent is also responsible for the monitoring and communications business operations (e.g. backlog management, offer and order updates, claims and return execution, communication to front office, etc.).
She/He is the single interface between Lausanne's activity and the customer front office organization at country level. Your main responsibilities :
- Management of our standard and urgent spare parts orders
- Follow-up of the generic mail boxes
- Daily monitoring of the material availability and blocking points
- Scheduling of the orders according to the requested delivery date and availability
- Collaboration with the procurement team to obtain and consolidate the delivery date for missing items
- Assume the communication with the customer front office of our commercial entities
- Creation of outbound deliveries and invoices
- Preparation of shipping and customs documents
- Follow-up of the shipments
- Management of claims and returns including the creation of credit notes
- According to a pre-established program ensure a stand-by service
- Commercial, logistics or transportation management background is required
- At least 5 years of experience in sales administration / customer service
- SAP SD good knowledge is a real plus)
- French and English fluent, any other European language an advantage
- Rigorous, curious and organized
- Customer oriented
- Proven ability to define and follow priorities
- Proven ability to work under stress
- Proven ability to work both independently with little supervision, as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal relationship
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you meet the profile and are ready to take the challenges described above, please feel free to send us your application (complete file with CV, diplomas and certificates). Your file will be kept confidential.
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.