We are searching for an Operations Analyst who will begin as a generalist and be placed in the
middle of the action, as he/she will work side by side with some key leaders of our clients organisation.
He/she would report directly to the Executive Director Operations&Development and work closely with other international teams.
Operations Analyst 100% (m/w)
Our client is a multinational company with their HQ based in the Basel Area. The company is an international player in the Travel industry.
- Take responsibility for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings to Operations team
- Provide powerful facts and analyses that outline solutions and drive change in our business and products
- Analyze customers' feedback, competitors and suppliers and define strategic recommendation to growth our business
- Manage and publish periodic reports related to cost, revenue and operational metrics across Ocean Operations
- Collaborate with Directors and Managers across the department in building improvement solutions and implementation plans
- Create and update presentations for the Executive management team in ongoing strategy development
- 2-3 years' work experience in a management consultancy
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a renowned educational institution, ideally in Business
- Administration or Economics
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Previous international exposure would be a plus
- A robust analytical skill set, an endless curiosity and a penchant for thinking the impossible
- Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask and work independently
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
* A dynamic and fast-growing environment where you can drive your future
* A highly talented, passionate and international team