Engineer IC-Assembly and Electronic Modules
For one of our customers, we are looking for an :
Engineer IC-Assembly and Electronic Modules (h/f)
You will be responsible for all the pre-assembly and assembly processes within our backend operations as well as the transfer of electronic module products and processes from their development phase into industrialization and volume production.
You will work closely with the development teams, engineering, maintenance, logistics and operations in a highly multicultural environment. As a technical leader of cross-functional teams, documentation and presentation of your work results according compagny's business processes will be an important part of your responsibility. This position offers a various and wide responsibility on an operational as well as on a project-driven level.
- Responsibility for the pre-assembly and assembly process availability
- Continuous improvement of existing pre-assembly and assembly processes to increase capability, quality and yield to reach given yield- and cost targets
- Technical management of outsourced processes to ensure quality and availability
- Responsibility for setting up and maintaining in-line control for pre-assembly and assembly operations, equipment and sub-contractors including their evaluation, specification and introduction in the backend
- Leadership of ad-hoc, cross-functional problem solving teams for technical and quality related backend process problems
- Actively support the development of pre-assembly and assembly processes as well as the development of our electronic module products and processes
- Technical responsibility for the production ramp-up and production integration of electronic modules
- Scouting and driving ahead of technological innovations to reach industrialization and cost targets
- Master or PhD in electrical engineering, physics, material science or equivalent
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20% of your time)
- At least 5 years professional experience in the packaging and assembly of IC's or PCB's in the semiconductor industry
- Wide knowledge of processes in IC-assembly (bumping, molding, wire-bonding) and PCB assembly
(encapsulation, soldering, bonding, SMD) etc.
- Experience with characterization methods and qualification methods for mentioned processes
- Ability to apply methodic competences for process development and process control (Six sigma,
- Project Management - able to work on several projects simultaneously meeting time and cost targets
- Fluent French and English (spoken & written); German an advantage
Rue des Moulins 51
032 722 60 60 email@example.com
We guarantee confidentiality in the processing of your application.