Crit SA was established and had developed in western Switzerland business partnerships, to act as an economic and social partner for our customers.
Because you’re unique, our knowledge and expertises allow us to act as a dedicated partner, to suit you needs and expectations by a personal service.
For us each customer is singular, each of our solutions will be singular.
HR Payroll Manager
Our client, an Industrial company, is currently looking for a HR Payroll Manager
(german-english-french / fixed position / Near Neuchâtel / asap).
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains payroll staff by orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains payroll staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Payroll Manager Skills and Qualifications - Profile :
Managing Processes, People Management, Data Entry Management, Reporting Skills, Compensation and Wage Structure, Benefits Administration, Worker Compensation, Employment Law, Developing Standards, Financial Skills, Accounting
- A past experience in international Company, with branches in different countries,
- Degree in Economics , with Minimum 8 years in a similar role,
- Service oriented with an active attitude and team work spirit,
- French or German Mother tongue, good knowledge (C1) from the other languages, English a must,
- Strong knowledge in social insurances / Good understanding of Swiss Employment Law,
- Good command of Excel and SAP HR, PY is a plus,
- Ability to work in a multinational & complex environment, Strong analytical skills and communications skills,Open minded attitude and curiosity towards new ways to enhance the quality of existing processes