Global Communication Creative Project Manager
Global Communication Creative Project Manager "Working together and standing apart" Nestlé Nespresso, Lausanne, Switzerland Permanent Contract, act. rate 100% Deadline to apply: July 10, 2019
Nestlé Nespresso has been one of the most successful operating units of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and wellness company. It has pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide premium coffees and related products/services, both in-home and out-of-home.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with its unique business model, having the end-to-end responsibility from coffee sourcing to marketing, delivering premium coffee products and services to the end-consumer through its diverse sales channels (Retail, e-Commerce, CRC). Find out more about us on www.nespresso.com/careers.
The Communication Creative Project Manager leads the development of the creative campaign big idea through to creative and content executions, developed in line with the global communication strategy and adapts this for each channel/platform (e.g. tv, out of home, social & digital, retail & trade, etc.) to support the company's business objectives and strategic priorities.
- Based on the validated campaign brief, brief the creative agency in order to deliver the campaign idea, creative executions incl. master copy and final deliverables list
- Lead the development of communication platforms for campaigns and content across channels and touch points
- Liaise with other 360' communication and project teams to ensure coherent adaptation of the communication concept
- Regularly update the Regional Marketing Managers and markets about the evolution of the projects and adapt to local needs, as and when appropriate
- Lead the production pre-bid process and pre-production or prototype meeting
- Align with Strategy and Production to ensure the full delivery of the project on time, budget and brief
- Together with the other experts, develop the knowledge of technical possibilities, developments and trends in terms of creative and consumer usage
- Together with the other experts, transfer knowledge to all relevant departments and markets, to ensure best-in-class usage of the platforms or channels
- Look for continuous innovation and first mover opportunities, to position Nespresso as an innovative leader in the category
- Responsible for the budget setting and management per campaign or project
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in consumer communications or marketing in a large consumer goods organization
- Experience of having worked with high-end/luxury brands and/or brands with a direct business model would be an advantage
- Experience of having worked several years on creative agency-side would be an advantage
- Experience in the development of successful creative concepts across paid-owned-earned touchpoints
- Experience working on large scale/ international projects and companies
- Proven agency management skills and project management skills
- Strong ability to influence and convince diverse groups of senior stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to communicate ideas/point of view in a clear/concise way
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, any other European languages would be a plus
Show us that you are a natural team player with the ability to develop partnerships and drive external agencies. Your positive thinking mindset and adaptability will set you apart from other candidates. Your highly developed creative sensitivity and appreciation for fashion and art are key for this role. Your high resistance to stress and solid budget management skills will contribute to your and our success. If this role interest you, please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs.
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018. It is present in 190 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 308,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.