Join us and shape the future of hospitality today!
EHL’s vibrant campuses are a unique hub where passionate students, distinguished academia and industry experts come together from over 120 countries with a common goal: to develop and spread hospitality knowledge, while supporting the continued growth of the industry.
We continuously strive to enhance the working environment and personal development opportunities for our 500+ staff and faculty, who count among the most recognized experts of their respective fields. Since its creation in 1893, EHL has been widely recognized by the industry and consistently ranks among the top hospitality management schools in the world. Everything we do is grounded in our values of excellence, family, respect, learning and innovation and we are committed to bringing them to life in tangible ways to our staff.
We are looking for a:
Communication Project Coordinator
As Corporate Communication Project Coordinator, your mission is to deliver engaging content for EHL Group’s different business units and campuses. Together with your team and external agencies, freelancers and in collaboration with internal stakeholders, you develop and implement creative multimedia communication campaigns, measure results and drive recommendations for continued improvement. You also support the rest of the Communications team on transversal projects, such as projects aiming to improve our overall customer experience.
- Define concepts, brief agencies and coordinate the production of videos and photo shootings;
- Produce content and brief internal and external copywriters for articles, webpages, internal, external communications (staff & students)
- Coordinate the production of graphic design for various reports, presentations, etc.
- From concept to completion, develop and conduct internal and external communication campaigns for audiences on various channels (TVs, signage, flyers, intranet, video, etc.).
- Support the Corporate Communications Team in the implementation of the Communication strategy, and in the coordination of transversal communications projects.
- Support the Customer Experience and Insights Manager by assisting with the coordination of satisfaction surveys, and follow-up actions with internal business units.
Who you are
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Media, Marketing or a related field (or equivalent relevant experience).
- 2-3 years of professional experience. Prior work experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work both in French and in English. Knowledge of German will be an advantage.
- Organized and efficient, you are able to handle multiple projects at a time with a proactive attitude.
- Project management skills (planning, organization, follow up with multiple stakeholders)
- Creative and flexible, you are at ease working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Perks and benefits
EHL Group offers an exceptional benefits program which features free meals, generous paid time off, a free parking spot or employer’s contribution towards public transportation as well as staff access to the school’s infrastructures and on-site services.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please send us your resume and cover letter!
Applications have to be submitted on this website only – applications submitted via other means will not be taken into account. Please note that submitted documents will be used to evaluate your application and processed by authorized EHL Group employees.