We are looking for a motivated recently qualified Chartered Accountant (m/f) with a keen interest in the commodities trading and derivatives environment and an excellent theoretical understanding of IFRS.
- Performing the month end close per profit centre
- Preparing detailed monthly profit and loss and working capital reviews
- Guiding and advising traffic/operations on accounting day to day accounting matters
- Supporting other regional offices with accounting issues and the preparation of their accounts
- Analysing new transactions and concluding and documenting the appropriate accounting treatment under IFRS
- Supporting traffic/operations with the preparation of ad-hoc departmental financial reports
- Consistently challenging the status quo to ensure that activities and procedures are as efficient and effective as possible, whilst adhering to a strong internal control ethos
- Contribute to current projects underway, outside of month end
- Maintaining professional and technical accounting and finance knowledge
- Advanced English language ability, both written and spoken
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from one of the "Big Four" Accounting firms with ideally 1 year post qualification experience, ideally in the commodities industry
- Detailed knowledge of financial instruments required e.g. futures, options, swaps
- SAP FICO experience
- Advanced Excel ability
I'm looking forward to your application.