Associate Project Manager
Associate Project Manager 100%
The European Respiratory Society (ERS) is the leading European professional organisation in the field of Lung Health. It is a non-profit organisation which aims to develop awareness of lung health and respiratory medicine by organising congresses, seminars and educational meetings for the medical community in Europe. It currently has more than 30,000 members from over 100 countries.
The Associate Project Manager will provide project-related support to the Clinical Project Manager and other project team members from proposal development through final deliverables for a Clinicial Research collaboration project conducted under the umbrella of the ERS Research Agency, involving a European network of patient registries and clinical, patient, scientific and pharma stakeholder groups.
List of tasks and activities:
- Responsible for supporting the Clinical Project Manager, and Project Chairs running individual projects of the collaboration thorough management of key project deliverables. Assist/Manage the project timelines, deliverables tracking, risk and budget as agreed with the Clinical Project Manager.
- Have a significant central role in supporting the different project teams by following up closely the completion of actions items and project deliverables.
- Interact closely with all project teams and maintain an effective interaction with the different stakeholders including investigators, patients, service providers and industry partners.
- Organise and assist in the planning and logistics of project team meetings/ teleconferences and related materials. Generate, finalise and distribute project team agendas and meeting minutes.
- Contribute to the review and distribution of project documentation such as contract agreements, project-specific plans, etc.
- Assist the Clinical Project Manager in communication of budget allocations, approval and process of invoices. Maintain financial records and invoice tracking.
- Participate in regular meetings with Project Chairs.
- Performs other project duties as required.
Key Skills and Profile requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or equivalent degree.
- Project management experience, ideally a minimum of two years in an international environment.
Clinical research experience is an asset.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with multidisciplinary teams on scientifically oriented projects.
- Extensive working experience with Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to travel, as required in Europe 2-3 times a year.
- Valid working permit or Swiss nationality.
Type of contract
Temporary - 2 years, 100%