Date de publication :20 mai 2023
Taux d'activité :100%
Type de contrat :Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail :Route De Geneve 38, 1033 Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne
We are searching for an HR Generalist, for a permanent contract. Available to start immediately. Ideally full-time position (could be 80%).
We are a Swiss SME in the technological field, part of an American company.
HR Generalist (M/F)
- Advise local management on Swiss HR best practices and the full employee life cycle based on HR KPIs,
- Manage employment processes linked to joiners and leavers and issue employment agreements,
- Coordinate recruitment processes from A to Z, including writing job ads, selecting candidates, interviewing candidates,
- Organize and coordinate on-boarding processes for new employees plus identify organisation training needs,
- Prepare information (monthly changes, insurances) and liaise with the finance department for outsourced payroll management,
- Management of internal HR communication within the local office,
- Maintain HR dashboards up to date.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business administration or in Human Resources or Brevet RH,
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources,
- Good knowledge of Swiss labor law,
- Proficient level of English and French (C1 minimum),
- Very autonomous and able to work without supervision,
- Very proactive, taking initiative and able to search for information,
- Able to made decisions and find solutions,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Available immediately.
- Michael O Sullivan