35 jobs in Administration / Office management in Zug
Baar, Canton of Zug, SwitzerlandJob ID R-107857Date posted 13.05.2021Apply
Join an ambitious company that’s on a mission to do more and be more!
In order to push the boundaries of science AstraZeneca needs to develop, retain and inspire talented people. Together, we perform as a single enterprise team, are champions of inclusion and diversity and are building a culture of life-long learning and development to support us as our company grows and we prepare to lead into the future. A place where no two days are the same, it requires a combination of pure resilience, a can-do attitude and intellectual rigour. We are considered, but when we move, we move quickly and decisively. Never afraid to be hands-on in our complex, digitally evolving environment!
What you will do:
In this role you will act as PA to the VP Medical EUCAN, providing comprehensive, high quality support, planning time and prioritizing workloads to ensure the team carry out their role efficiently and effectively. You will develop your understanding of the team’s contribution to the delivery of our business objectives, as well as those of each business group within AstraZeneca’s global organization.
You will aspire to the highest personal and professional standards whilst providing focus and encouraging collaboration. As a Personal Assistant you will work closely with peers across the EUCAN PA community as well as global and the Swiss market, to set standards and drive continuous improvement.
You will draw on your experience, insight and judgement to assess complex, ambiguous and often high-impact challenges, and recommend solutions that support decision-making within operational guidelines. Acting proactively and reactively, you will ensure the VP is updated and briefed on emerging issues. Combining flexibility with on-time delivery in a dynamic working environment, you will ensure the highest standards of accuracy, efficiency and presentation are achieved.
- Providing executive administrative support to the VP in their day-to-day work: managing complex calendar, correspondence and maintaining record of follow-up activities
- Managing complex and frequently changing global travel across several time zones, including visa requirements, accommodation as well as optimization of schedule during country visits and processing related expense reports
- Creating and editing presentations/reports, compiling concise meeting briefings and taking meeting notes if required
- Managing overall logistics for face-to-face/virtual meetings and other external key events for Medical Leadership Team
- Budget management: Raising POs, monitoring and reviewing expenditures as well as maintaining financial records to ensure activities/projects of the office are conducted within established budgets
- Coordinating and providing the overall management of national and international events and at times large leadership meetings, including scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and attending those meetings as required
- Collaborating with the communications and Medical department in facilitating social media and video messages from the VP
- Support the site team in organizing employee events (Christmas/Summer events, leadership breakfasts etc.)
- Plan, organize and schedule own workload so that all activities are completed accurately and on time
- Point of contact to Medical Leadership Team and other key stakeholders from Region and Global
- Acting as a facilities and IT contact ambassador as well as an information resource on division and organization policies/procedures
- Managing the team’s Teams site and SharePoint; maintain filing system for corporate/department documents
- Facilitate the onboarding of new team members on-site and virtually
- Actively contributing as a member of the AZ Regional and Global PA Team and sharing best practices
- Understand and at all times adhere to the AstraZeneca Global Code of Conduct
Skills and Capabilities Required:
- Proven experience as a Senior PA/ Personal Assistant senior leaders in a large, complex, international organization
- Excellent secretarial skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment whilst proactively, efficiently and accurately managing a demanding workload
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills, with a strong sense of urgency balanced by a good judgement of priorities
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Collaborative team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident communicating at all levels and across various cultures internally and externally whilst exercising discretion, tact and diplomacy
- The ability to identify and leverage appropriate (IT) systems and procedures to achieve results
- An understanding of how your team relates to others within the organization, and how to work effectively to achieve business objectives
- Have high levels of resilience and be self-motivated
- Flexible, proactive and open to accommodate all duties, and exceed expectations
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of German is essential
- Education, Qualifications and Training Required:
- A-level standard or equivalent education
- Secretarial qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, Outlook, Calendar, PowerPoint and web-based systems, good knowledge of Excel
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media,
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram
Our Company Values & Behaviors underpin everything we do so please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them. You may also want to check out our new R&D Video showing how we turn Science into Medicines.
Competitive salary & excellent benefits package
Advert opening date: 12/05/21
Advert closing date: 26/05/21
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.
10000463CADPABioPharmaceuticalsApply Save for Later