We are urgently looking for an HR Specialist to start a mission as soon as you can.
You must be fluent in English with minimum 3 years of experience.
HR Specialist - Focus Organisational Development - 8 months
Our client is an international organisation.
- Manages and coordinates recruitment activities.
- Responsible for the management of the recruitment team to deliver the end-to-end recruiting process. Responsible for approving offers and contracts.
Organizational Development - Performance and training activities
- Responsible for the smooth delivery of the performance process and working with the Head of HR to make improvements and revisions to the current process, for a better fit with the organization.
- Provide training, guidance and support to employees and Managers
- Responsible for the reporting of staff performance to the Board
- Coordinate a learning and development strategy for employees, with a choice of training and development options for staff, in collaboration with the Head of HR.
- Reports on training activities to the SMT and the board.
Operational and Employee relations
- Utilize expertise to implement added value activities to deliver a 'return on investment' and improve efficiency across areas of responsibility.
- Deal with Employee relations globally - treat them as confidential and effectively treat them on a timely manner with collaboration of the Head of HR depending on the nature.
- Deal with staff queries effectively and ensure quality of service.
- Updating Organizational chart every 1-2 months.
Profil du candidat
- Solid recruitment experience at multiple levels for an international development organization
- Experience of working in a global environment
- Strong Human Resources experience
- Good knowledge and experience of the MS-Office Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook.
- University degree/diploma in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
- Fluent English written and verbal; French is an advantage.
Conditions et Avantages