9 Businessman jobs in the Region of Lausanne
IoT Product Owner
Working with our innovative IoT Lab team in charge of our next generation of connected products and services, the product owner will establish and communicate the IoT strategy for the Business Unit Web Fed. He will also define the roadmap through the backlog (contents and priorities) and align R&D teams on data structure and content.
The product Owner will report to the Head of Product Marketing, Business Unit Web-fed. He will be located in Mex (Switzerland) or San Giorgio (Italy) and will have frequent travels (Switzerland, Italy, Germany and UK)
IoT Product Owner
- Establish with stakeholders an IoT vision & strategy for BU Web Fed
- Collaborate with the Head of IoT Lab and IoT Product Owners of other BUs to build a coherent roadmap for the IoT project.
- Collaborate in defining business models and ROI.
- Understand and translate the customers' needs/expectations into a backlog, understandable by the development team.
- Organize alignment of the IoT strategy within the multiple product lines of the BU.
- Follow the proper execution of the IoT roadmap by the BU R&D product lines and the IoTLab (Group level R&D).
- Communicate to stakeholders from BU on IoT project.
- Proven track record in product management (as product manager or product owner)
- Proven track record in working in agile methodology.
- Experience in digital transformation in a connected world, with all the related new mindset.
- Experience on area of IoT, cloud technology, data science.
- Clear business mindset with focus on delivering value to customers.
- Ability to understand and explain complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team oriented, able to work with multiple actors, in a multi-cultural and international environment.
- Open-minded, proactive, autonomous and with an agile mindset.
- Ability to travel (40-50%).
- M.S. degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Experience in product management, ideally in an industrial context.
- Proficiency in English, French an asset.
If you want to join an innovative company with a real vision, please click on the "apply" button.