Junior Business Manager Corporate & Commodity Trade Finance (80-100%)
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide business-related services and support to our Corporate & Commodity Trade Finance department:
• develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives
• coordinate supporting units, managing relationships with Compliance, Legal, Finance and Controlling
• manage a portfolio of business-related projects
• evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
• instigate change initiatives that drive the business forward, aligned with global strategy
• support management in decision-making
You will be part of a team of experienced professionals based in Geneva, with a vast knowledge of the commodity industry and all our members held multiple roles within the bank. It's an excellent position to grow a network within the bank and to develop your skills by working on interesting projects of various nature.
Your experience and skills
• a Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in economics or business administration
• strong skills in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• analytical, hands-on and results-oriented when pursuing projects
• able to quickly understand new topics and proactive in taking ownership in new projects
• very collaborative – enjoying teamwork
• fluent in English and French, as well as with good knowledge of German (as a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Personal & Corporate Banking
Administration and Support
UBS SA Recruiting Switzerland