Swiss Education Group is the largest private hospitality education group in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specializations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 7 brands across 6 state-of-the-art campuses (Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne & Montreux) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
For our Campuse at César Ritz Bouveret , we are currently looking for a full-time
Culinary Chef Instructor
Reporting to the CAA Assistant Dean and the Executive Chef, the successful candidate will join a dynamic team, committed to the delivery of high quality programs and will be required to teach to multi-cultural profiles.
Chef Instructors are student centered, supportive, and highly engaged in the teaching and learning process. Chef Instructors facilitate meaningful learning of our course curriculum to help students achieve their career goals. They promote learning through synchronous and asynchronous instruction which proactively supports students and prepares them to compete and contribute in our ever-evolving industry.
Starting Date: October 2023
- Teach kitchen theory and practical classes to students according to the Culinary Arts Academy standards
- Elaborate, update course material
- Ensure and provide quality food production for students and staff
- Ensure proper maintenance and usage of all equipment within the designated section
- Demonstrate sanitation, cleanliness and security of the kitchen and storerooms to students
- Fluent in English written and spoken, French is strong an asset
- Creative, flexible team-player, able to work in a very international environment
- Sens of Initiative, creativity, maturity, leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 5 years’ cooking experience in the industry, ideally in renowned restaurants
- Culinary teaching experience within a hospitality school a strong asset
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in culinary arts
- Degree in a culinary school as a Cook (Professional Certificate or equivalent)
- HACCP certificate
- Master degree would be a strong asset
César Ritz Colleges is highly committed to offer equity and inclusivity to all applicants.
Swiss Nationality or C, B, L or G permit or European Nationality CE/AELE.
If you are ready to take this challenge, please send your file through jobup.
Answers will only be given to corresponding files.