Manage a portfolio of HR & Payroll clients and manage a team of employees responsible for client deliverables for the portfolio. The Team Lead is the lead client liaison for client relations & escalations, and provides the team with technical (labour law) and operational support. The Team Lead manages the workload of the team, and provide ongoing support & insights to the HoD HR & Payroll Services with resource planning and requirements.
Responsible for a dedicated portfolio of client mandates, from A-Z including, but not limited to:
- Monthly payroll for clients in various Cantons in Switzerland
- Periodic payroll reporting (pay slips, monthly summaries, accounting vouchers)
- Payroll associated tasks (withholding tax, social security, other insurances) and liaison with third parties
- Payroll and HR requests from clients
- All year-end closing related tasks
- Payroll related audits
- Management of client relations
- Assistance to Accounting section for specific payroll issues
- timely & quality delivery
- control (4 eyes check) and backup of an additional portfolio of client entities
- identify issues & address/resolve before they escalate
- technical research on specific payroll issues
- Time spent invoice reviews for the assigned client portfolio, with input from team members and support from the HoD
- monitor collections for the portfolio
- Manage a team of employees in Switzerland and RDC, including, but not limited to:
- manage team workload and resource planning
- support the HoD in the resource hiring process
- monitor employee performance (timeliness, client service delivery, etc.)
- employee evaluations, annual leave planning and ensuring compliance with local regulations
- implementing policies as set down in TMF’s procedures manual and payroll procedures
- review ViewPoint timesheets vs Abacus time in/out
- Quality reviews of output from team members
- Manages any client issues and is the main contact for escalations in the portfolio
- Identifies areas for process improvement/automation and promotes standardisation and efficiency in close cooperation with management
- Provides technical support to the team & help grow the team members’ technical knowledge to ensure quality performance and results
- Works independently, with support in only the most complex situations and provides service expertise
- Identifies new business customers/clients and the opportunity to up-sell or cross-sell
- Regular reporting to management
What's in for you?
Excellent working conditions: good work-life balance, flexibility and great benefits.
Learning opportunities: you will work with highly experienced colleagues who are ready to share their knowledge, and will receive the opportunity to work on diverse and complex client requests. You will also be able to apply for and be supported for training. We have a TMF Business Academy, which will give you extensive individual training opportunities.
Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
Teamwork: an environment where we learn from our mistakes and work together to improve our processes continuously. A no-blame culture where teamwork is important valued and lived daily.
Ambition: we are a growing company in which we constantly look for the next opportunity and where all ideas are welcome.